| From bassinet... |
| ...to crib. |
It's a bitter sweet thing for me. On one hand I'm glad to have my room back. I'm finally able to walk around at night and get ready for bed without worrying about waking my little sleeping beauty. And because my dear 'ol hubby has been known to snore on occasion, I know she'll probably sleep better being in her own room. But still...
This sweet little baby was with me every second for 9 months, so I kinda liked that she was right there beside me. I liked that I could simply lean over and check on her at any moment in the night. And I suppose the fact that she's no longer in the bassinet in our room simply means that she's getting bigger. And we've all read the novel on how hard that is for me right now.
But praise the Lord for video monitors!
Joining in the nightly bedtime ritual of story time...
Isaac seems to like having Gracie as a roomie. He climbed up on the side of her crib tonight and said, "Goodnight, Gracie" in the sweetest little voice he could muster up.
She still likes to be swaddled and she still has to sleep on an inclined wedge for reflux. So we transferred the wedge to the crib, swaddled her up and kissed her goodnight. Somehow I think she'll do just fine. Now let's wait and see how Isaac does when 6am rolls around and Gracie's hungry. :)
| Happy girl! |



No comments:
Post a Comment