But once again, this little guy never ceases to amaze me. We went through his normal bedtime routine, I tucked him into his new bed, and he dozed off to sleep with no problems. And when he woke up this morning he was as cheerful and happy as could be, talking about his new bed.
SUCCESS!!!
This is one relieved mama that the transition was so easy! I think it was easier for him than for me. My baby is a big boy now! I remember the first time he slept in his crib from the bassinet...Matt and I couldn't believe how tiny he looked in such a big bed. :) And now, he looks so tiny in such a big twin size bed. But he's a happy camper so that makes for happy parents!
One of the last nights in his crib.
First night in his "big boy bed!"



Ah, the joys of parenthood. Your world will continue to be full of "firsts" and they are gutt wrenching and blessings all wrapped up in one. On one hand you want them to stay 2, but on the other you are ready for there next step. What a blessing that soon you will have a house of double firsts, Enjoy them no ,matter how trying and taxing they may become, after all they only come around once.
ReplyDeleteLove Grandad
What precious pictures! Glad he had an easy time.
ReplyDelete